lunes, 22 de septiembre de 2008

Hi, my name’s Christopher Greaves but everybody calls me Chris or HEY VENI ACA.!! I am from Ojeda City in Tamare but I was born in Lagunillas I am 19 years old and I study industrial engineer at URBE

I love music, play guitar and drums I made it part of my life, spend time with my family and bests friends, studying English, talking on the phone

I hate read books; wash the dishes, smoking and action movies

My dream is to be a very good professional, travel around the world and meet differents places, have a big family and being a very good drummer player

My opinion about English is a very good and easy language that could open a lot of door around the industrial world in all the planet, I like to learn different language

well this is a little bit about me but... what about you??

No hay comentarios: