domingo, 30 de noviembre de 2008

Christopher´s Biography

Hello my name is Christopher Joseph Greaves Flores I was borned in “Lagunillas” in “Maraven hospital” in1989, all my life I’ve been living in “Ojeda city”, in 1993 I started preschool in “Maria auxiliardora” school when I was just 4 years old I completed my preschool and I did first grade too there, them I moved to the educational instituted from “Lagunillas”, I studied 2 years there second and third grade, when that year end my mother decided to moved me to “Campo Verde” since 1998 until 2001 instituted there I did fourth fifth and sixth grade, in those 3 years I met my best friend “Fabian” who teach me a lot of good things one and the most important things were how to be a musician, in 2001 I get exciting for playing an instrument and I was looking for a drums, in that year in get in love of music and drums too, next I did all the grades and years of bachiller in science from high school in “Simon Bolivar” instituted since 2001 until 2006. I had several times the opportunity to play drums in from of all the school for example in parties from school, the mass of thanks action, etc.that help me to met a lot of people from “Ojeda”, “Tamare”, “Tia Juana” and “Cabimas”, and finally I moved in 2006 to “Maracaibo” to study in URBE industrial engineer, actually I am doing my career normally following the right way and working hard.

No hay comentarios: